SHRI SHIKSHAYATAN SCHOOL
PRIMARY SECTION, 2012
Our Clubs have been allotted to all children of classes III, IV & V. The following clubs are there:-
3. Creative Dance
4. Math – o – Fun
Club Activities of the Primary Section of Shri Shikshayatan School
- YES CLUB = Y. E. S. is the acronym for Young English Scholars. It encourages the children ot shed their inhibitions. They interact with their peers and gain fluency in English. They are also encouraged to scout for their own pieces of Literature to share with their friends – making the process fun and enjoyable.
- QUIZ CLUB = The prime focus of the quiz club is to nurture the inquisitive nature and the insatiable curiosity in every child, to make the children aware of the past and the present. In the process , they inculcate reading habits and fact finding techniques and it hones their quizzing skills , too .
- MATH – O – FUN CLUB = The aim of the Math- o- fun club is to make the children aware of the importance of mathematical calculations and measurements in the world around them. These have been implemented through group activities so as to arouse the interest of the children. The children have been made aware of the use of maths in their every day life.
- DRAMA CLUB = Drama is the specific mode of fiction represented in performance. This form of performance requires development of multiple skills. The focus of this club is to train children who enjoy acting and to train them in voice modulation and diction.
- COOKERY = This club encourages children to do cooking without fire.The children are nurtured to bring out their creativity as cooking is a very relaxing and enjoyable pass time.
- NATURE CLUB = This club trains the children to learn to nurture nature, be aware of one’s surroundings and to learn their responsibility towards Mother Earth.
- S.U.P.W. = The name suggests socially useful productive work. We try to ensure a better society by generating social awareness among our future citizens to foster a better society.
- CREWATIVE DANCE = This club has been organized to bring out the hidden talents of the children who enjoy dancing. We encourage them by not teaching them how to dance but they learn how to choreograph on their own in groups as well as individually.